newbie who is confused

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by soon2beskinnytrace, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. soon2beskinnytrace

soon2beskinnytrace Member

Hiya im new ive been on lipotrim for 10 days and had my first weigh in on wed and ive lost 8 1/2, next weigh in is wednesday. My work mate is also doing it,put mentioned that she is having 2 shakes and a meal..is this refedding??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slinkymalinkey

slinkymalinkey Feeling fab!

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Hi and welcome to mm. Congratulations on your weight loss,that's fab - this diet is the bees knees.

Regards to your friend - how long has she been on LT? She could be in the process of refeeding either that or she is cheating herself by having one meal per day. In order to be successful on LT it is advised that you stick to the plan 100%.

Good luck for your next weigh in on wednesday.

4. soon2beskinnytrace

soon2beskinnytrace Member

Hiya thanks for the advice she most be cheating lol as she has only been on a few days. Im new to all this so thought maybe u do have a meal a bit like slimfast lol.so wrong but ill continue doing it the right way lol.

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Well done on your first loss, thats great. Lipotrim is a great diet when you stick to it 100%, well done to you for doing it properly - unlike your friend :)

6. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I have heard of people being put on 2 shakes and one meal. There's someone on here - is it Irishhobo?? So don't condemn your friend too quickly! Try asking the question on the main LT forum if you haven't already.

Well done on your great result!! Keep up the good work. xx

7. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    im sure there is the programme of 2 shakes and a meal through LT instead of TFR but not sure

Best of luck

8. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Hiya, There are two choices when you are doing LT either TFR or the maintainence program. If your BMI is below, I think 28, they will only let you do the maintainence program. Apparently you do lose weight but at a slower pace. I'll be stopping LT for my holiday in September and was told that because my BMI will be below 28 I could get the Maintainence program from them, when I come back. They is only one pharmacy in my area and does LT. So she might be on the Maintainence Program. Good luck with your week 2

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.