Newbie who starts on wednesday next week

lola123

Silver Member
Hi
I start the CD next wednesday and just thought I would ask for some advice. Been down this route before on LL which as you all prob know is double the cost of CD. I just wanted to ,know what the variety is like with LL i virtually stayed with a couple of my favs which ends up being tedious, I have just spoken to my CDL and she is lovely. So I'm raring to. x

Hi, cd has a wide choice of flavours so i'm sure u'll find some that u like. good luck.

yep, I also find that there's plenty of flavours to choose from. Good luck when you start and don't forget to let us all know how you're doing!! xx

Hia

I am restarting next Monday. I love the flavours on CD and like the oriental chilli, the vanilla shake, the toffee bars, all the tetras and the potato and leek.

CCxx

I'm restarting again on Monday and can't wait....can handle most of the shakes and bars but not the soups :yuk:

Good luck with ya first week and this place is definitly a godsend when ya having those tough moments:D

Thanx girls am raring to go, but also scared because I know how hard the 1st 3 days are will be back to post 1st weeks result xx

hello, my name is kelly and im new to this website and CD. im on day4 of 100% ss i must admit that im struggling but its seems to be getting alittle easier as the days pass. looking forward to getting weighed onn thursday.

i would be nice to chat to some people on here for support

19/3/2009 16st

Would like to lose 3 to 4 stone by my wedding on 17th july 2009

Hi Kelly,

I started last wednesday so we have started ssame time, I would also like to lose 3/4 stone by June/July.

If you are interested in haveing a buddy then just email me or pm and I will send you some details, I always find having someone to share it with and who is going through the same stages great support!

Leah xx

Back