Newbie with 100+ to lose

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by ellafenella, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. ellafenella

ellafenella Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm on Day 3 SS with over 100 lbs to lose and not finding it too bad so far. I did a month on SS last year but fell off the wagon and am now suffering as a consequence. - my umbilical hernia is larger, my arthritic knees are more painful and overall I just don't feel great. My doctor has told me that if I can lose a significant amount of weight I should be able to have operations for the hernia and the knees to improve my quality of life.

I used to be really outgoing (going out all the time!!) but now I never go to the pub and seldom go out anywhere except to work. I feel uncomfortable and unattractive in everything I have to wear. I just need to gain control of my life again and hopefully this will pave the way.

I have a really nice CDC who seems to be really proactive in helping her clients with weight loss. She runs a series of incentive schemes culminating in a 50% off a full spa and makeover day which is something to look forward to.

My main concern is the evenings and weekends when i will have to keep myself more busy than usual. I have been used to watching loads of telly with regular kitchen visits - the last couple of nights i've gone to bed early with a book which has worked so far.

The challenge is on.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.