Newbie with 13st to lose

elliebird

Hiya
I have found this forum tonight and thought I would join to help give me some motivation and for me to perhaps help motivate you too.
I have recently tried Lighter Life but it did'nt suit me and I felt really ill and the doctor told me to stop so, after trying every diet going I have now decided to do it myself - eat low fat etc etc and exercise more, I have been swimming for the first time in ages last week and the past three day I have walked fast for half an hour round the block, it's no 'big deal' to lots of people but to me it is and hopefully I will find like minded friends on here to share our achievements together.
Relaxing now with a bottle of water and having a read up on here.

Hi Ellie

I'm only a week into another (the last) attempt at losing a similar amount to you. This forum is really supportive and inspirational.

Well done to you on taking those first steps, and I will definitely try and follow your good example with a bit more exercise tomorrow.

Good luck and please keep chatting - do you mind if I add you to my friends?

We'll all get slim - one day at a time :)

Welcome to the forum and well done for starting the lifestyle change. Exercise is my weakness - I hate it - but will aim to start anew.

Hiya
Yeah of course add me to your friends, x

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you. I too have a massive amount of weight to lose. I think I've got my head around the whole eating issue now so I'm feeling very positive.

I'm not following a set plan either, I find they don't work for me so I've made my own. I'm doing my best with exercise too. Good luck everyone! Soon we'll be able to hide behind lamposts!

Hi, I was wondering how you were doing as I have similar weight problem issues. x x

me too! :eek:

I started last week. Xenical and healthy eating and exercise this time.

Just thought I'd pop into this forum and have found some more like minded dieters.

Well here we go...onwards and downwards!

Hi i also have a huge amount of weight to get rid of. i tried lipotrim last week and have never felt so ill so now i am determined to do this the old fashioned way and stick to healthy eating and try to do more excercise. Please may i join in with you guys for a bit of moral support and hopefully some new ideas along the way, to keep me on this journey this time.

I also have a huge amount to lose, closer to 15stone than 13 sadly, but I'm 3st 6lbs down since January so yay, I'm getting there!

I'm going Low GI, (mostly lol), because I have PCOS and up till now was doing gym and aquafit, (now just aquafit), plus walking occasionally, which I really need to start doing more regularly so that my weightloss doesn't slow down more now the gym has stopped.

Either way, I'm chuffed so far! Good luck everyone, you're all doing wonderfully!

:D

Back