Newbie with 4 stone to lose

2 day hangover gone thank goodness....... It was indeed a good night out, I just wish the flashbacks would stop!! So embarrassing!!
Good day today, feeling the hunger pains today though!!
B- boiled egg
L cheese salad
D- roast chicken with green beans and cauliflower

Xx

In my opinion it's not a good night out unless you have embarrassing flashbacks lol x

Hi Kimmi

Nice to meet you & subscribing to your thread. Sounds like a great night out as long as you dont remember too much:D

Well I'm still here, lurking in the background!! I've had a 100% week, with no cheats, All clean and green, no squash, nothing but Atkins induction friendly foods!!! So why on earth am nervous Bout weigh in tomorrow!! Just hoping the scales reflect my hard work this week!! X

Good luck for weigh in, I'm sure you've done great x

Good luck for wi!

Fingers crossed for you xx

And me, lol xx

Oooooh it's the big day tomorrow x well done on a 100% week x fingers crossed it will be reflected on the scales!! X

Thanks lovelies!!! As long as its not a gain ill be happy. I'm thinking that whether I lose or not on this diet (I'm sure I will) I feel so much better in myself. I don't get that horrid bloated feeling, I'm not lethargic, my hair is shiny, my nails are long, all from eating more fat and low carb!!! Winner!!

Quiet night in for me tonight, was meant to be going out but after last weekend, I cannot face a drop of alcohol or even smell it!! So I've dropped the boyfriend into the village and sat catching up on my weeks tv!! Going to treat the beloved to a meal at harvester (woohoo I hear you say but we are saving!!) tomorrow, looking forward to chicken, chorizo Nd prawn skewers with salad..... Yummy!!! MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE BREAD!!!!! Xx

I agree, only the harvester tonight as I know I can have lots of easy choices but still nice to get out of the house and not cook for one night!! Xx

Good on you for staying with the shred!! I need to pick up my exercise this week, maybe walk the dog a little faster!!!

Well we stayed in for our date night, was going to head to harvester but we decided it was cheaper to stay in!! We are really saving every penny for a good deposit on a house so thought we'd save our pennies a bit. Instead we had a cosy night in with steak ( chips for him and salad for me) and crappy reality tv!!! The bf only gets one weekend off in 5 so it was nice to stay in and do nothing.

Sat here trawling gumtree and job sites with not much luck :-(. I've been living in Bristol for a year now, took a new job to move closer to the bf's work. We put my flat up for rent and rent a lovely cosy cottage. Everything's going really well, I love it down here but took a part time job (30 hours) so I have every Monday off. I feel guilty for working part time, I have no children, no dependants and want to be working full time. I could be putting lots of pennies away for the dream house but its so difficult to get extra work!!! Thinking of signing up for a care agency for some extra work.

Anyway tomorrow I need to give the house a good clean and then going to take the pooch for a long walk- need to up the exercise!! Xx

Your date night sounds perfect!!! I know there are lots of care agencies out there so maybe you could look for a few hours on a Monday . X I am also looking forward to heading back full time!! But will miss time to myself also!!

There's plenty or care agencies but i think there's a bit of ethical conflict between my other job. I work as a Physio and go in and out of care and nursing homes daily. I just think it would be awkward working for them one day and then telling them what to do the next!! I might have to look for an agency out of my Physio area me thinks!! I'd be happy dog walking or working from home, wish I was creative or had a talent to sell!! X

Ahhhh I can see the problem!! Dam it's shocking there is no full time posts for you at present!! Good luck with getting more hours Hun x

Back