Newbie with 4 stone to lose

It's very difficult to get a gap job, all I want/ need is 1 day a week (Monday) but being that specific makes it harder. Lots of Xmas temp jobs out there but most are weekends which means ill never see the other half!!! I'm being very picky I know!! I also want to be paid a Physio salary and not minimum wage..... Very very picky!!!

Our Nhs trust is getting taken over by a social enterprise next month so maybe and hopefully some extra hours will come up!! Saying that, I had a lie in until 10am this morning, had a cream
Coffee in bed and snuggles with the pooch. Cleaned the house, washing on And going for coffee with a friend at 1. I enjoy my Mondays off!!! :)

So, back to diet!! Need to be super super good this week, I want to see those 15s so bad!!!! Will be my first goal met and a milestone for me!!! Can't wait for Saturday weigh in!!!! Xx

B: cream coffee, sugar free jelly
L: chorizo salad
D: chicken, cheese wrapped in bacon with mushrooms and broccoli

Have a good week my lovelies :) xx

So I've spent my weekend with gorgeous friends, lovely people inside and out, lovely girls who wear the short denim shorts with wellies and tight vest tops and who look entirely comfortable in their skin. I want to be them, I want to wear a vest top and not a bubble top to hide my tummy, I want to be able to wear shorts without my inner thighs rubbing together, I want to be able to cross my legs..... I want those simple things.

Hi Kim, I can relate to this to. Well done for going and spending that quality time with your mates. I've been a bit guilty of making excuses to not attend weekends like this recently and it's such a bad habit to get in to. But, we can do this and we'll be rocking that festival look by the end of it. Anyway, enjoyed reading your diary and looking forward to hearing about all your progress. Lisa-Ann xx

Hi Kim, I can relate to this to. Well done for going and spending that quality time with your mates. I've been a bit guilty of making excuses to not attend weekends like this recently and it's such a bad habit to get in to. But, we can do this and we'll be rocking that festival look by the end of it. Anyway, enjoyed reading your diary and looking forward to hearing about all your progress. Lisa-Ann xx

Thanks, Lisa-Ann! I dream of wearing short shorts and wellies to a festival!! Xx

I have just had the yummiest tea!!! My boyfriend has been told that his potassium is low and has to eat more bananas and tomatoes!! So I thought I'd do him meatballs with pasta for tea. Meatballs were beef with spring onion fried with chopped tomatoes and loads of fresh tomatoes. He had all the sauce with his dinner and I just had a few meatballs with sliced courgette. I know tomatoes are high in carbs but I didn't have any sauce, the meatballs had just been cooked in them. Courgette strips were amazing, was like a lovely ratatouille!!! Smothered with cheese and I'm a very happy bunny!!! Loving low carb eating today, hope the scales say so on Saturday.....eeeek!! Xx

Ok I'm coming round to yours for tea too! Toms are higher but.....

140-200g other veg if salad does not exceed 200g

Taken from the original book. I guess they can stall some, iv got a big mixing bowl that iv grown, they are lush :)

If a few tomatoes stall me than so be it!!! I'm just orotund I didn't have pasta with me meatballs!!!

Got left over mince to use tonight and the bf is at work so not sure what to do with it! Don't fancy a burger, any exciting ideas out there ladies???

Having a super hungry day today :-( xx

I love Moussaka, it's one of my favourite mince dishes :)

If a few tomatoes stall me than so be it!!! I'm just orotund I didn't have pasta with me meatballs!!!

Got left over mince to use tonight and the bf is at work so not sure what to do with it! Don't fancy a burger, any exciting ideas out there ladies???

Having a super hungry day today :-( xx

Thanks for your ideas... I went with beef stuffed green pepper which again was lovely!! I feel big today, I just feel big and heavy and bloated. I don't feel like I've lost this week..... Not sure what that's about!! X

Attachments

• image-254909584.jpg
    image-254909584.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 43
Umm good idea with the stuffed peppers Kim :p I love peppers and can eat them all raw apart from the green ones my least favourite, but I think I could definitely handle them stuffed. It's awful feeling big, heavy or bloated but I'm sure it doesn't indicate anything bad to do with the scales, you may be surprised in a good way on Saturday. I often lose when I feel heavy and then find it all very confusing. Lisa-Ann xx

I love peppers too Lisa-Ann!! I'm trying to cut back on the yellow and red because of the carbs but can manage the green one if stuffed!!! Was yummy.

Well my TOTM crept up on me today!! No warning signs just bam and it was there!! I'm guessing that's why I was feeling heavy and dense yesterday!!! I have no cycle and my TOTM just comes and go when they like so never know when to expect it!! This means ill probably weigh in heavier on Saturday which will be disappointing
. I know it's water weight and I know to expect it it it plays with the mind!! Grrrr!! Xx

Ah Hun, the only positive is the way you are eating is obviously keeping your body happy!! I have found since Atkins I have become as regular as clockwork!! I think my blood sugars must be way more stable, that my hormones are doing what nature expected them to do x so what if there is a little water gain, it won't be like that for long x

Ah Hun, the only positive is the way you are eating is obviously keeping your body happy!! I have found since Atkins I have become as regular as clockwork!! I think my blood sugars must be way more stable, that my hormones are doing what nature expected them to do x so what if there is a little water gain, it won't be like that for long x

Thanks Meg, I guess it is one of those reminders that my body is working!!i think I'm going to start marking them down in the diary to see how "regular they are",

It's a sign that we are getting healthier and our bodies are working properly - especially important to those of us who are thinking about making babies.

i always weight heavy that week and rarely have a loss which is hard but I've learned to accept it - the best thing is though that its all water weight so you get a big woooosh the week after when it all comes back off xx

Agree that atkins can make you regular but low carb and other "fast" diets can cause extra cycles. Apparently as drop fat then all the hormones come out in body that were stored with the fat. If i go into ketosis i often get unexpected period - usually dont get anything at all due to ius. I know it's a problem for some if getting it more often as a pain - my view means the fats coming off:D

Back