Newbie with 4 stone to lose

Well look at you with your 2lb loss, well done you! How fantastic, that is amazing! Who knows if you may just get another 2lb off next week! Hope you have a lovely city break! x

Well I know that I definetly won't get 2lbs off as I have drank my body weight in champagne as I'm now engaged!!!!!!!!!! :) diet out of the window!!!! X

Wow Kimmi,

congratulations. Absolutely thrilled for you xx

Thanks ladies...... Thought I would have a good day today and then got presented with a massive white chocolate cake!! I had to have a slice didn't i???!!! Here's a few pics for you all xx

Attachments

• image-4057337646.jpg
    image-4057337646.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 101
More celebrations, more eating!!! Actually looking forward to 1st January to start dieting again!!! Just need to eat all the junk food first!! Xx

Me too! I'm looking forward to lots fresh veg and prrotein.

I'm giving the whole 30/clean eating a go for a kick start rather than atkins induction.

http://www.whole9life.com/2013/08/the-whole30-program/

Totally unprocessed food for 30 days. Similar to Atkins with the meats and veg but dairy is cut out bar clarified butter. Olive oil, avocado and coconut oil are allowed along with a more flexi fruit and veg list.

If you're interested there is a basic list for shopping somewhere that I can find for you.

Look up paleo too for more info. It's like Atkins just without the salamis, cream and cheese but still good fat :)

Right, the Sunday night, the dreaded Monday to start diets once again!!! I have ate everything in sight for the last three weeks, I have also drank everything!!! I have had the most amazing Christmas!! Engagement, trios away, family, food, offer accepted on a house and more food!!! Eeeeeek it's all happening now!!! And boy did we celebrate!! But now it's head down, back on the wagon, back to achieve the goal and now even more reason to do so. I am dreading the weigh in tomorrow, I know I gain very easily, I know I hold a lot of water weight, but I also know that I can get an awesome loss in week one when I'm super good. So I won't be down beat by the scales tomorrow- just need to get back on it!!

So here's to 2014 my lovelies!! Let's do this x x x x

Congrats on all your good news :) best of luck today with scales and diet x

Weigh in today and up to 15, 12 so that's a 5 pound gain for me. I'm pleased with that as just didn't want to be in those 16s again!!! We have Florida in 16 weeks so that's my first target to aim for. I would love 2lbs a week so that would be 32 pound and take me down to 13st 8. We're planning a winter wedding so would love to get down to the 11s by Christmas!! All very very exciting!!! Basic Plan for today:
B- boiled egg
L- cheese salad
D- beef mince with veg

So glad to be back :) xx

Hi, your Christmas sounds wonderful, lots of great incentives to keep to the diet for the next 13 months.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi kimmi, happy new year and welcome back to low carb - should whoosh off fairly fast:)

So who was I kidding that I could just jump onto this wagon again so easily!! This week has been a failure, I have been good every day until about 3pm, got hungry and then carb binged!!!! Grrr!! I know I need to go through the 3 day hell to get to ketosis and then it will get easier!! We're off to Rome next week and I'm using that as an excuse but I need to get back on it!!! Here's to tomorrow ................

I'm so jealous of you going to rome - i went there on my honeymoon and fell in love with it.

It's making a start that's so hard. I wanted to restart a week earlier than I did. I started every day with good intentions but as the day went on temptation crept in and I usually ate something I shouldn't by mid afternoon and then just thought "the damage is done now might as well eat what I want for rest of the day and I'll start tomorrow"

i'm ok once I'm into it but its so hard to get to that point.

At least we have lots of things to motivate us this year so here's wishing us both lots of luck x

Back