newbie with questions!

Hello, this is my first post. I'm on day 5 of CD. Days 1 and 2 I did SS, but felt quite poorly and I can't afford to as I have a 15 week old baby, so I've been adding some (100g a day) chicken or cottage cheese and lettuce. Since I've added this I've felt better - does this mean I'm not in ketosis as a result or am I feeling better because I'm in ketosis? I've got ketostix but they just say trace ketones. I should add that even when I have previously been ketotic (due to other reasons) it never showed up on ketostix.

Also, I'm 5ft 10 so I'm on 4 packs a day, plus the added food. Does this mean I'm essentially doing ss+?

My CDC is very nice but she didn't tell me anything.. I've emailed her these questions but she didn't reply. A friend of mine who is on CDsaid that her CDC gave her a booklet, am I supposed to have that?

Also... TMI but do you poo??!!can't see that you eat enough to poo?!

Thanks in advance and sorry if my spelling is rubbish, I'm on my phone and its playing up!

Your in ketosis & that's why you feel better.

Stick to what your doing (essentially SS+) drink lots of water & u'll be fine.

If having toilet troubles some senna or phsylum husk or soluble fiber will help

Hi.
Your CDC sounds a little unsuportive really. Mine gave me her numbers to call or text whenever.
Ketosis makes you feel almost euphoric and not hungry.
I have had no trouble with the toiler situation, but I drink 3 litres a day on top of what I used for the sachets.
Coke Zero is what people say is okay, but its carbonated and that can cause bloating in my opinion.
:)

Anything fizzy bloats me out, but I'd you have to have it then zero is better

Hiya. I am also on 4 packs a day. You are doing very well but i am a little shocked your cdc hasn't replied mine is so helpful. I didn't have trouble going toilet but some do. You can get some stuff from your cdc or the pharmacy can give you something too. You are doing so well :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Im on day 8 an even went for number 2 this morn! It is a lot less but maybe 3 or 4 times this week - just little amounts but im wondering if that's leftover real food im still clearing out?

I tried the coke zero thing - wouldnt recommend as it seems to make me really damn hungry!

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Back