Newbie with +++ to lose

A partner would help I guess hehe. The worst thing is not even knowing whether I can or not. Xenical worked well and would be great if I could never leave the house! lol xx

Well yep it would lol :) it is good I just couldn't cope checking my jeans in mirrors all the time lol! x

Hiya! Ok...maybe...

Had a blow out on wed night. Just couldn't stop eating. And it was all rubbish. Felt so bad about it on Thurs. But back on track and then some! Actually excited for first weigh in on Sunday morn. Just hope I've not cocked it up too badly! How about you hun?

I've been the same. I've eaten so much I feel ill now! :( the thing is, when I eat something bad I should just think "never mind I'll be good from now" I always think I'll carry on being bad for today and start again tomorrow... Or next week! :( yesterday I went to see Miranda live with my mum sister and some family friends.. Went to Jamie's Italian and had risotto and lemon merengue then we stopped at mcdonalds on the way home! Then today I spent the day with my boyfriend watching films in bed and he bought me a big bag of crisps and some toffee popcorn.. Then we had Chinese for tea! I feel so guilty and ill now! Do you do pro points or simple start/filling & healthy? Sorry if I've asked that before xx

I'm doing points hun. You?

I'm doing points too. I like the idea of filling and healthy so might give it a go. At the min quavers and Special K chewy bars are my saviours so I think I'd miss them too much lol :/ I just need to go back to basics and start over xx

I haven't looked at the filling one or the simply one, just went straight on to points. Mini bags of mini party rings are good too, and an options mint hot choc! Had that before bed last night.

Just out of work.
I WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS.

Yeah I like the mini party rings for 3pp too :) lol. I've just got home from work and want to eat everything too! There's half a chocolate trifle in the fridge :( I think I might just have a nap until tea time so I don't eat lol xx

3pp? I did it on my phone in tesco n got it as 2 a pack! Oh hell have I been calculating wrong?! :eek: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Now nervous bout weigh in in morn!!

image-2303119913.jpg

Oh BALLS!! lol

I've only had a couple bags but still - D'OH! Makes me wonder if cocked anything else up!! Lol never mind!

Had a blow out on wed night. Couldn't stop eating. Not sure why. Possibly thought of 12hr shift on the thurs after week n half off, cos couldn't sleep either!
Apart from that - fine. Have made a point of getting my 5 a day and also drinking enough - 2 things I'm bad at forgetting. So I've eaten MUCH better, and done exercise. Just got to see what scales say in morn!!

How about you hun?

Oh BALLS!! lol I've only had a couple bags but still - D'OH! Makes me wonder if cocked anything else up!! Lol never mind! Had a blow out on wed night. Couldn't stop eating. Not sure why. Possibly thought of 12hr shift on the thurs after week n half off, cos couldn't sleep either! Apart from that - fine. Have made a point of getting my 5 a day and also drinking enough - 2 things I'm bad at forgetting. So I've eaten MUCH better, and done exercise. Just got to see what scales say in morn!! How about you hun?
I still don't think 3pp is too bad and it's not too far out so don't worry :) oh god 12hours sounds horrible :( I did 10 and that was bad enough :/ sounds like you're doing really well; exercise is something I really need to improve and also 5 a day! I don't think I've done very well this week, just had a couple of days where I've been out or had a takeaway or haven't planned a day ahead. Good luck for your weigh in :) x

2.5lbs off! :thumbup:

Woo hoo well done u :) I didn't make it on Thursday had a mega migrane so I'm on for joining tomorrow :). Hope ure both well and enjoyed sun today x
Oh no :( hope you're feeling better now :) it's been a lovely day hasn't it, unfortunately I was in work til 3:30 :( but been for a nice long walk with my dog this afternoon :) xx

I'm on a late shift, and it's not been good so far :(

Oh no :( hope you're feeling better now :) it's been a lovely day hasn't it, unfortunately I was in work til 3:30 :( but been for a nice long walk with my dog this afternoon :) xx

I am feeling loads better ta gem. Boooo to work x

I'm on a late shift, and it's not been good so far :(

Oh no :( hope it gets better x

Back