Newbie with +++ to lose

Apologies for the nightmares the pic will give you, but SWEATING POURING OFF ME LIKE RAIN!!!

DID -
20 x bw squat
20 x push ups
20 x mountain climbers
20 x side lunge
20 x v-ups
(In 2 circuits of 10 reps)

NOW IN MIDDLE OF -
100 x 2 handed kettlebell swings
100 x kettlebell push press
(Broken down into however many reps I can do before need a rest, then continue to 100).

I am SOAKING. :what:

Attachments

• 1395051198641.jpg
    1395051198641.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 56
Hang on - feeling wobbly cos no breakfast yet. Perhaps not good idea. 50 swings and 25 push press it is.

*has to go for a lie down*

Ta daaaa!

Attachments

• 1395053692631.jpg
    1395053692631.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 44
Well done! I need to sweat lol. I wouldn't know where to start with a workout! I just made a yummy risotto for lunch delicious :)

Ooooh yum! !! I have a serious weakness for rice

I have a weakness for carbs in general lol. Every meal I have consists of mainly bread or rice and sometimes potato. But if I'm at work and I just have a salad I won't enjoy and will probably end up buying something I shouldn't and it wouldn't fill me up :/

I've been making a wrap for lunch, reeeeeally tasty. One wrap, some branston, ham on top, sprinkle of cheese, beetroot or cherry toms, and a Mahoosive pile of spinach n rocket. So good! And I'm ok appetite wise for quite a while after that.

Hi BigLors

I hope you don't mind me following your diary. I've got loads to lose too and am going to my first WW class tomorrow night! I'll do an intro thread shortly too :)

All the best, Susie

Of course not chick! Not so much a diary as a random blether! Lol! I have loads to lose but feeling good after 2 weeks on WW! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT! :)

God lors I'm in awe of your exercise! I really need to start doing more - thought I was doing okay 'till I seen that lol x

Nah just decided on some bw exercise today. Usually I go walk up the hill in the local forestry commission bit, takes me bout 35 mins. Can't breathe/talk on way up - way down is fine lol

I'm the same. I live at the top of a hill so no matter where we (me & baby) go there's always a huge hill on the way back - you think I'd be used to it by now but I'm still puffing & panting!

ERHMAGHERD.
I just went to zumba.
On my own.
Never been before.
Am a sweaty horrible red mess.
*collapses in corner*
:eek:

It was good actually. Def going back :)

Sounds good, glad you enjoyed it! I've never really been into classes but I'll try meta fit on a Wednesday in a fortnight - ever tried it?

Urgh i'm feeling rubbish :(
Think have caught a bug (sore throat, cough, chest bit sore, feel cold, am snotty, headachey), n feeling pretty low mood wise this week for some reason (numerous 'almost in tears' moments at work).
My wee bro, his wife n my gorgeous wee niece came over and brought BK so PPs pretty much gone for day, n now feeling all bloaty (it was YUM tho!).
Just want to curl up under a duvet :(

Not holding out much hope for weigh in in morn really.

Pathetic moan over. Apologies.

Hi ladies

I have lots to lose as well and have been doing WW since Jan 14 with a 1stone 5 lbs lost. Started exercising and following Leslie Sansone on Youtube as its a really good way of starting - I'm up to 3 miles as of today! Try it! Good luck.

Back