Newbie x

Carly79

Hi im carly ive been on ll since the end of september and have lost 5 st 9lb. Am deligted and feel so much better but seem to be struggling since xmas. These forums seem to give me hope, so have decided to join and knuckle down for the last part of journey x

Hiya Carly79

Welcome to the forum :D

Wow your doing amazingly well losing over 5st already, you go girl!

The people here are lovely and you'll get loads of support and I'm sure you'll help some of us with your experiences, it may also be helpful to you to start a diary on here too, anyhoo helloo!! xx Maxi xx

Hey Carly

Welcome to the friendliest place on the web, well done on your losses so far and good luck with the rest of your journey.

J
xx

Hiya Carly and welcome! :wavey:

xx

Welcome!
Bloody hell. You put me to shame! I've been doing LL since early September and 'only' lost 4st!
Well done you! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

put me to shame aswell, ive been doing it since 16th July and im only at 5 stone (well not only but you know what i mean) WOW well done you!!!! thats fab x

Thanks everyone for making me welcome, at home all week revising so trying to avoid treating myself!! Although i seem to have found this site to distract from working to hard!!

Hi Carly!! Welcome to the site - trust me this place is great!

Welcome to the forums xx

Good for you Carly.
We all need a little extra help sometimes. You'll get it on here.
There's an energy about this forum which you can almost feel at the moment.
Lovely to see so many motivated people around and lots of challenges and successes.
That's what spurs us all on. xx

Hi Carly. Im a fellow newbie too, only been around for a few days but already its been a great help. I have a look on here every night to remind myself why i'm doing this and to distract myself when everyone else in the house is eating tea.
Your weight loss is amazing and makes me feel very motivated!
Emma x

Hi Slimmum and Smitho aswell, Warm Welcome and best of luck xx

Hi newer newbies! ;)

Relative newby on here myself... although 6 weeks into the diet... Great place this! Glad you've joined us! :D

xx

Hi Carly
You've done brilliant,well done! And welcome.
I'm new on here too my 2nd day!

Sexy xx

Back