Newbie x

Hey everyone I am Jessie, I started sw on friday am trying very hard to lose two stone before my wedding on 3rd June, I am really excited and will probably need some support as some point eeeep, how do u get a tracker thingy? they are cool te he, Hope everyone is having a lovely saturday.
Jessie :)

Hello Jessie! Am new here too and started SW on Monday. Good Luck!

Hello, and welcome to Minimins
to get a tracker doobry - go here
Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
am sure there are others if you google tickers.
Good luck with your weightloss journey, this is a fab site full of fab ideas and advice, you will love it!

Helen xxx

Helen Wowowowow are u not an amazing inspiration, amazing weight loss, goodness me, WELL DONE YOU XXX
Thank you so much for your message will try the tickery thingy, if it would be ok can I pick your brain some day on sw menues etc? xxJessie :)

Helen Wowowowow are u not an amazing inspiration, amazing weight loss, goodness me, WELL DONE YOU XXX
Thank you so much for your message will try the tickery thingy, if it would be ok can I pick your brain some day on sw menues etc? xxJessie :)

Thankyou!
Course you can - anytime, you can add me to facebook too if you like, there should be a clickable F above my avatar.

Helen xxx

Hi Jessie, welcome to the board! Is this the first time on SW? If so, you'll love it.

Hi Jessie, welcome to the board! Is this the first time on SW? If so, you'll love it.

No I did Sw after my children and went from 14 and a half stone to where I am now, then when a bit off the rails at xmas and put on half a stone so now am fully committed etc lol.
I love sw so much anyway its the only time I eat properly te he. You are doing really well I see, well done, keep me posted on your progress.
Jessie :) x

Hi Jessie! I'm also trying to loose weight for my wedding though bit more time as it's not till next August which is a good job really given I have about 7 stone to lose! Good luck. I joined sw last week and so far so good :)

New too! :D

Hi Jessie and all
I am newbie too - have done a variety of different diets but really enjoy the slimming world recipes so first week out of the way and I am focused so far. I joined this site a couple of years ago and found it really motivating and inspirational I lost 2 and a half stone back then and have put one stone back on.
Keep up the good work everyone - original day today ;)

Back