Total Solution newbie x

Discussion in 'Exante' started by mel888, 17 May 2014.

1. mel888

mel888 Active Member

Just waiting for my bumper pack to arrive so I can start at the moment im an uncomfortable 15 stone 5 pounds, not looking forward to summer at all as I spend it in black trousers and long tops today is the start of the new me :)
  2. SheridanLM91

SheridanLM91 Criminology Student

Welcome! And good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  3. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Well-Known Member

Hi Mel

I was a little bigger than you this time last year and am now 3 stone lighter for this summer so believe me you really can do this!
    Good luck and keep us posted of your weight loss journey xx
  4. mel888

mel888 Active Member

Got my pack yesterday afternoon so im starting today wish me luck xxx and good luck to you all xx first shake made it is gorgeous white chocolate and raspberry with water and some ice in blender yummy and filling
    Last edited: 18 May 2014
  5. PrincessPink-x

PrincessPink-x Well-Known Member

Good luck I just ordered my first pack can't wait for it to arrive
  6. mel888

mel888 Active Member

Day 2 feeling good a little bit hungry but drinking water so thats keeping the hunger away, love the apple and cinnamon porridge and the double chocolate bars another day 100%
  7. Sherie1

Sherie1 Active Member

Well done Mel on 2 successful days :)

I started today...I was fine at work but struggled this evening. I need to get myself a hobby or find something that will distract me in the evenings and not think of food!
  8. slimwannabe

slimwannabe Well-Known Member

Ha sherie
    the bonus of doing this is i either have a super clean house, walk dog or I actually spend time painting my nails etc lol, gotta do something to keep me busy :chores016:
    Or failing that lot's of early nights!

And Mel stick with it and if you struggle come on here for support x
  9. Sherie1

Sherie1 Active Member

I've spent this evening reading posts on here...but I can't do that every evening...just needed to get motivated.
    i agree on the early nights...a must for me!
  10. mel888

mel888 Active Member

Day 3 had half a double chocolate bar and half strawberry shake yummy will have the other halfs for lunch not feeling hungry at all , bit of a headache was very naughty and jumped on scales this morning I couldn't resist and I have already lost 4 and half pounds in 2 days so given me the motivation to keep going xx good luck everyone xx
  11. Sherie1

Sherie1 Active Member

Well done Mel888 4.5lbs in 2 days is really good. I may have a cheeky weigh in tomorrow too!

I'm trying the double choc bar tomorrow...looking forward to it!
  12. mel888

mel888 Active Member

Ty sherie xx my fav bar so far good luck x
  13. Sherie1

Sherie1 Active Member

Thanks Mel888

i'm down 3lbs yippee (since Monday)

ooooohhhh had the double choc bar...yummy! Though I put it in the freezer for 20mins...tasted great!