Sturdy

Hi I have started on the Cambridge diet today, I have had a porridge sachet this morning, it was lumpy and not nice at all, can anyone tell me how to make it without lumps as I have another 6 sachets to get through.

thanks

Sturdy

Hello and welcome :)

I'm not sure it can be completely lump free as there are actual oats in it. I quite like the lumps - gives me something to chew!

I guess you could use one of those hand held blender things?

welcome l restarted cd on monday sorry l haven't had porridge so l cant help but good luck with your weighloss, and lm sure someone will help with porridge problem :)

Merriefach, only problem there is you're meant to consume within 15 minutes. After that the nutrients in the shakes, soups and porridges start to break down.

Welcome and good luck!! Use a blender or hand blender, should help a bit but as Guru said, it will have the lumps of oats still.

hi and welcome! i use a hand blender and it really helps. i use just under 200mls of boiling water and blend for about a minute, microwave for a minute then let it rest for a minute then stir. it is quite thick but very creamy! i have one every morning, i love it! x x

Hi and welcome. There seems to be a million ways to make the porridge :) as we found out the other day on a different thread. So I'll leave you to find out the best way for you.

Just wanted to say good luck, it's a fab diet. Take one day at a time and you'll be fine xxx

Back