• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Guru

Silver Member
Hello and welcome :)

I'm not sure it can be completely lump free as there are actual oats in it. I quite like the lumps - gives me something to chew!

I guess you could use one of those hand held blender things?

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
welcome l restarted cd on monday sorry l haven't had porridge so l cant help but good luck with your weighloss, and lm sure someone will help with porridge problem :)

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Merriefach, only problem there is you're meant to consume within 15 minutes. After that the nutrients in the shakes, soups and porridges start to break down.

Welcome and good luck!! Use a blender or hand blender, should help a bit but as Guru said, it will have the lumps of oats still.

hi and welcome! i use a hand blender and it really helps. i use just under 200mls of boiling water and blend for about a minute, microwave for a minute then let it rest for a minute then stir. it is quite thick but very creamy! i have one every morning, i love it! x x

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Hi and welcome. There seems to be a million ways to make the porridge :) as we found out the other day on a different thread. So I'll leave you to find out the best way for you.

Just wanted to say good luck, it's a fab diet. Take one day at a time and you'll be fine xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3