~Newbie~

MiniCake

~*~ Always Petite ~*~
Hello, hello lovely people,
I am new to these forum!
I hope I can finally lose weight, and more, to improve my health and bodily problems. I have blood sugar problems as well as million other more. I have been overweight for nearly 5 years, and no matter how hard I try to lose weight I seem to fail. No worries, I will try my best. I will surely be motivated by you lovelies!

Without further ado, here are my status:
Height: 4'11
Weight: 58 kgs
BMI: 25.4 :eek:
Yes, as tolled by my GP, I am very overweight for my height. Down fall of being short :cry:

I finally gathered the courage to head to Boots and measure myself on their professional scales. I have my results and of course, I am really disappointed how I have let my body get out of shape ='[.

I hope everyone is doing well on their wonderful weight loss journey!
That is all for now, hehe~

P.s How can I edit my Avatar? do I have to wait for permission to do so? maybe after 24 hours? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi minicake, I'm also very short, just a couple of inches taller than you. When I started to slim (after my husband left) I was 12 stone (168 pounds). I'm now 8 stone 6 (118 pounds). I would still like to lose some more and can do so and remain a healthy weight as I have such a small frame, but no one in my family will support me. I would like a bmi of 18, its 20 at the moment. I hope this forum will be a bit more understanding. I am not anorexic. I have researched it, been to the doctors and checked. I completely disagree with pro-ana websites, but would love to keep in touch with people who are not happy with their shapes. I feel quite alone and that no one understands :-(

Hi and welcome. Hope you don't mind but I increased the size of your font to make it easier to read.

You need 20 posts for an avatar

Irene xx

Thank you everyone!
Today is my first day of my diet and I feel really good about it!!

Hi minicake, I'm also very short, just a couple of inches taller than you. When I started to slim (after my husband left) I was 12 stone (168 pounds). I'm now 8 stone 6 (118 pounds). I would still like to lose some more and can do so and remain a healthy weight as I have such a small frame, but no one in my family will support me. I would like a bmi of 18, its 20 at the moment. I hope this forum will be a bit more understanding. I am not anorexic. I have researched it, been to the doctors and checked. I completely disagree with pro-ana websites, but would love to keep in touch with people who are not happy with their shapes. I feel quite alone and that no one understands :-(

hey!
I undrestand what you mean. Being short is not exactly "thin" being even at 55kgs. If you get me? I JUST normal at a BMI of 18. So I undrestand you perfectly! GOOD LUCK with your diet!!!! YOU WILL GET THERE!!!
:eek::eek:

welcome to minimins :D what diet will you be doing?

HELLO!
I am just doing restricting and healthy eating :p I hope I can stick to it. As well as doing 1+ hours of walking and other work out methods!!!

Hi and welcome. Hope you don't mind but I increased the size of your font to make it easier to read.

You need 20 posts for an avatar

Irene xx

Hello!
Oh sorry :D there, this is better !!

Thank you!

Back