helencycle

Hi all
I'm starting tomorrow. Heading out with some friends tonight for few drinks, kinda pre diet last hurrah...
Just wondering if anyne else is starting around the same time we could support each other???

Hi Helen,
welcome and best of luck for the start. There should be loads of new starters who will be on to share with you. Have a good night, don't go too mad or you will have a difficult day tomorrow. Take it easy on yourself this next week and look forward to hearing how you are getting on.
Doirin

Quite a few newstarts so you'll be in good company. Take it easy tonight, hangover makes it a lot harder to get into this. Believe me, I know! :D

Hi there!

Well I'm only on day 3- so I'll be with you every step of the way!! And everyone on here is SO supportive and will give you loads of advice, as well as being morale boosters!

Let me know how you get on... I'll be honest...the last few days have been difficult..but I know it's going to get better.

Enjoy your last big sesh with the girls (I did something similar myself!!!)

xxx

hi helen, just want to wish you good luck for 2mora,, i did that the night before i started LT, had a good drink and a whispers(chinease) sort of my last supper lol..
the 1st week is the hardest but once you get through that you`ll be fine and as soon as you get on them scales for the first time you`ll be over the moon xxx

Hi and welcome ..
hope you had a good night :)
and hope your first day goes well

Debz x

Back