Newbie...

Hello, I'm so glad I have found this forum... I'm going to be starting 'the tablets' tomorrow and have been reading the comments which give me lots of hope and encouragement. I better introduce myself...

I am 25 years old and from London. I have a beautiful little boy who is 2 and a half! I have tried various diets before and have lost weight but I have put it all back on :sigh:.

I currently work for the council...which involves me sitting down for most of my shift... and I find myself just 'snacking' away!

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.. the weight starts to come off.

So.. here are some stats and goals I have set... (I hope they are realistic!)

Current weight- 14st 10lbs :cry:eek:r 197lbs
Target weight- 10st 5lbs :D or 147lbs

Goals
Lose 5% of starting weight (nearly 10lbs)
Lose 10% of starting weight (nearly 20lbs)

Be under 14 stones...
Be under 13 stones...
Be under 12 stones...
Be under 11 stones...
Reach my target of 10st 5lbs by 31/05/2010

Well hopefully tomorrow starts off well
xxx

hello!! welcome to minis!

I only started loosing weight when i joined this site its fantastic!!

If u need any help or advice on any thing give us a shout! The stickys at the top of the page are fantastic too!

good luck on your journey

love katie
xxx

good luck!!! :D xx

welcome to minis =]
and this forum is amazing , changed my life met a lot of nice people on here and everyone is so helpful

xx

Welcome to the forums, my name is red :) Goodluck on your weightloss journey and dont be a stranger we love to here how you're getting on.

Red x

Hiya and welcome to minis :) look forward to getting to know you along your journey and watching as those lbs melt away :)

Really is a fab place to lose weight, everyone is so helpful and keep you on track :)

Hi there and good luck. There is loads of support here, so all you have to do is ask and one of us will definately be able to help :)

Welcome! You made me think of my nan, she used to live in Southwark, havent been there in years but remember St James Park, and 'the blue'.

Best wishes with your journey x

What was your starting weight hun, as 14st 10lbs is 206 lbs ( 14 lbs in a stone, so 14 x14 = 196 + 10 lbs = 206 lbs)
So 14st 5lbs is 201 lbs
. On your ticker, are you putting your weight in in pounds or stones and pounds?

hey dont get so down on your self 5 lbs is fab! remember slow and steady wins the race! your doing fab! I love my gym now!

xxxxx

Back