Newbie!

RockChick

Hi AllI am 31 years old and after a life long battle with my weight i have finally decided to get myself in order! I have tried everything from Lipotrim to WW. I am hoping that the Cambridge diet is my last port of call and that i can finally get my weight to where i want it and keep it there. I have 6 stone to lose! Would love to hear from anyone (especially those starting out like myself) who has advice or who just wishes to get some and give some moral support! Started the diet this morning and so far apart from a minor headache I'm doing ok :)

Good luck rockchick!!!! you can do it... I have come back to this diet a few times and it does really work, its hard but it works! take each & everyday as it comes and keep going! and chat to us when you need any support- as not everyone will understand this type of diet xxxx good luck! ;)

hi
ive just come back to this diet after a couple of years :sigh:
started again on monday so 3rd day now, feeling pretty good but it has been hard, felt quite ill last night and took myself off to bed early, only had 3 of my 4 shakes but all i wanted to do was get tucked up in bed and sleep

good luck :)

Good luck with it, I'm about to restart CD and have about the same amount to lose as you do. I know CD works for me, I just have to stay focused. I always found that I got headaches if I wasn't drinking enough water.

Good luck! It does work - but the hard work is in your head not your tummy. It is a battle I have lost a lot recently, but if you stick at it you can achieve wonderful things!

Good luck Rock chick,
I had 6 stone to lose and now only have about 2.5 to go :) really does work! xx

All the best rockchick!

Cambridge diet is superb.

This forum is a life line for most of us here (i have needed it lots!) and keep logging on and reading as much as you can

I started out with near on 8 stone to lose.. im 6 stone down and 2 stone off goal.. it CAN be done.

Hang in there x

Hi rockchick - firstly, well done on starting and good luck with it.

I've about the same amount to lose as you and am on week 2 now and all is going well... I'm 'up narttth' as two certain Dublin trolls would say but good to see someone from this side of the water on here :)

There are teams too, if you're interested in joining one - see the Teams thread

Good luck again!

Hiya !!!
I restarted last week, liek you I have done EVERY diet imaginable & I did expect cambridge to be liek Lipotrim but its far better, far more flavours you can make jelly & have water flavourings & teh bars are really tasty :)
I cant say its easy BUT I think its the best I have done in a long time & with teh results too.
Good luck hun & just hold out for day 4 cos you will start to feel ok by then
Niki
xx

Good Luck rockchick, the worst bit is the first few days but just wait until you see how nice the scales will be to you at first official weigh-in!

Thanks so much ladies and gents for your replies! Was surprised at how i wasn't that hungry yesterday - but my god i would have killed for a plate of vegetables!! :) Drank loads of water and eventually the headached passed. Feeling better today - but day dragging just a little..roll on day 4! So looking forward to the scales next tuesday. Planning on staying on sole source for 2 weeks then seeing how i feel. 1st trip to the gym tonight (with an extra CD pack) so fingers crossed it goes well and i dont pass out :)

Back