• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I am new to this web site I found it the other day whilst I was looking for some ideas for meals and inspiration.

I have been doing slimming world for 4mths now and have losted 1stone 7ibs, I have not been following the plan over christmas so hope I havent put to much back on, I am going shopping tomorrow so back on the plan.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello Gem99,

:welcome2:
Welcome and good luck to losing the weight, we are all in the same boat so if you need any help or advice just ask and we will be more than pleased to help. :wavey:

Hello and welcome xxxx

jacz

Welcome :) xxx

Welcome to our happy band of SW followers. You will find friends and supports on this forum and you will only have to ask if you need help on I would say most subjects SW or not.

Good luck on your journey

Phil x

weemo

Trying again!!!
Welcome Gem99 and good luck with your weight loss journey ~ this is a fantastic forum, everyone is friendly and supportive. Well done on your loss so far :) Looking forward to hearing how you get on xx

Welcome gem99.. Im sure you will be fine once you are back on track! Welcome.. any questions just post ! Im sure someone here is bound to have the answer xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 1
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3