Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LollyMarv, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

1. LollyMarv

LollyMarv New Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone :D

So where do I begin... well I am in my first year at university and have put on weight (suprise, suprise) :cry: due to the sudden life changes aka convenoience food, alcohol ect. I put on about 20 pounds and that was only in my first semester :eek:. My mum has started doing slimming world and seeing as I was at home for christmas I did it with her and I have currently lost 8 pounds! So i thought I would carry it on not just too loose weight but as a healthy eating regime! Would be great if I could get back to my usual weight and keep it off! I don't want to keep gaining weight so I thought I would tackle the problem now before it gets a bit out of control! I thought I would join a forum as it is bit difficult and expensive for me being a student to join a class and this place looks pretty awesome to me!!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

welcome to minimins :)

good luck with your journey

xxx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

5. Chunky_Monkey

Chunky_Monkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya well done on the 8lb's and good luck with the rest :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.