Hi im new to the cd diet, im hoping to loose 3 stone before my holiday in July. Ive tried every diet going since having my son 4 years ago and nothing seems to shift my baby weight!!! Today is my first day on the ss and im hoping tis is the diet for me

Hi hunny welcome aboard hope your first day is going ok

How are you getting on?

Thanks ladies, I'm just trying to keep occupied. I've drank loads & am just eating green salad & chicken to avoid the carbs before I start my shakes on Wednesday.
i no I will need a lot support through out my journey

newbie here on the forum and CD ,,have a good weekend x

Vicha im on day four too ,, just my last meal of the day

I've started on SS but actually feeling ok. My housemate had just sat here and munched through her tea which was tough but I've managed it now about to have my last shake of the day! It's knowing that in 12 weeks I could be looking so different!! X

im thinking the same 12 weeks ,, i will have a break thou as im away,, but i keep putting of because i have a night out planned it i will never start.. so looked online n thought id try it.. my house is very tidy , taking mind off food when the girls ate munching lol x

Last edited:
Thankfully I had work today but now have a week off which is going to be a struggle to keep myself occupied!
I'm just staying positive! I'm 15st and need to lose this weight once and for all!! X

keep logging on here :D
or take up a hobbie, to take your mine of it ,,, we can do it x

I'm finding this really helps just knowing there's people there feeling the same really helps. I'm actually moving as well next week so that should help take my mind off it xx

yh defo .. i just thought id google n see what came up and this did, most of my mates aint happy bout the plan, so good to talk to ppl who are for it

ohh moving will keep you busy for sure x

It's hard isn't it my friends are nice and thin so don't understand what it's like to be overweight, I'm fed up with being overweight and plan to change it once and for all!! X

im always the bigger one too.. its sucks , but keep it up Vicha x

thought id ans this x you can do it chick,, we all can,,right now i really want to chomp something arghhhhhh,, i wont be want to rumble rumble!!

I'm feeling more motivated on this than any diet I've done before. Normally I'm so weak and would have cheat by now but still going well and plan to last the whole 12 weeks! X

good girl , keep thinking that way :D
we are all in same boat x

Back