Newbie!

Jupiter

Hello everyone!
Have been lurking around this wonderful website for quite some time so thought it was time I started joining in!
I joined SW a little while ago and lost half a stone ready to go on holiday. Had a fantastic holiday to Florida where I managed to put it all back on again! Have been back to class for 3 weeks but struggling to get my head back out of holiday mode!!
However with a wardrobe full of clothes that are just that little bit too tight, it's a case of either getting back on track, wearing the same pair of jeans every day for the rest of my life or spending a load of money on a larger sized wardbrobe :rolleyes:
So....option 1 it is! Get back on track and come here for some fantastic mid week support!

Hello and welcome! xx

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you had a great holiday. I know it can be hard to adjust to coming home but sounds like you have the right attitude to it so just stick with it.
Your back at class which is great and on here for the mid week support which we all need.
Wishing you loads of luck and look forward to seeing you losses

Claire
x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with getting into those clothes :D

Hello everyone!
Have been lurking around this wonderful website for quite some time so thought it was time I started joining in!
I joined SW a little while ago and lost half a stone ready to go on holiday. Had a fantastic holiday to Florida where I managed to put it all back on again! Have been back to class for 3 weeks but struggling to get my head back out of holiday mode!!
However with a wardrobe full of clothes that are just that little bit too tight, it's a case of either getting back on track, wearing the same pair of jeans every day for the rest of my life or spending a load of money on a larger sized wardbrobe :rolleyes:
So....option 1 it is! Get back on track and come here for some fantastic mid week support!

hello and welcome to the group nice to see im not the only newbie back in here.
cant wait to read your posts. xx

Back