Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Hi all

Have just switched from CD as was too expensive for me this month.

Dug my old food optomising book out and will do this from home for now and WI on Thurs morn and then update on here. I've never done a diet on my own before so it'll be good to get support from all of you experienced SW lovelies on here.

Following the green day for 2 days and then a red one and so on.. Hoping that will give me some loss as well as keeping it interesting too. Just saw the recipe of Coronation Chicken, so will try that with salad on Saturday.

Nikki x

Hi Nikki

I'm a newbie poster on the boards too, and am returning to SW from WW. I also did CD a few years ago and managed to gain all my weight back and more! I remember the feeling when I first started eating "real" food again....heaven!

Good luck with your weightloss on SW :)

I tend to eat like its my last meal the eve before I WI for the 1st time, lol.. x

Haha I know that feeling! You'll find the forums great for ideas etc. I think people going it alone must have huge amounts of willpower, knowing I have to go to group gives me the kick I need if tempted to pick at anything and everything!

Welcome eternalflame. Good luck with SW, I couldn't do this on my own so well done to you for trying!

I think people going it alone must have huge amounts of willpower, knowing I have to go to group gives me the kick I need if tempted to pick at anything and everything!

Well people going it alone like me and who have given their details on the left....

<<<<

..sort of shoot themselves in the foot as people can see what they have lost (or gained! gulp!)

Hmmm maybe i should take my info off lol

xxx

Thank you for all your replies. I'm never saying never to going to Group, just for me rigt now, I need to do something and waiting til Next Monday is leaving it and I know I'll get to Monday and leave it again.. so this way, I'll have to be good for myself and like Bashful said.. I'll be posting my weekly home WI's up here anyway and will be strictly honest.. I'm doing this for me :) xx

Back