Extra Easy Newbie

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Hello all

I'm over from the Cambridge boards (had to discontinue diet due to medical reasons which may hopefully resolve soon).

So went to first meeting last night, found the plan a bit confusing between Red, Green and Extra Easy but the Consultant has started all us newbies on EE.

Can someone have a quick look over this and let me know if I've done it right? It seems loads. . . Cheers :D

B - 42g Crunchy Bran (HEB), 100ml S/S milk (1/2 HEA) and raspberries.

L - Potato and spinach curry (Homemade) with a cod fillet

D - Lean steak fillet with superfree (peppers, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli) veg, gravy (2.5 syns)

S - Rest of HEA milk, fruit.

Cheers!

I would say that is good.. only suggestion I would say is try to eat a bit more superfree foods as that will help to boost your weightloss.. if you can also try to get super speed foods as that will also help to up the weightloss

Ah good show. As long as I know I'm on the right track!

Going shopping in a hour or so, so will stock up then. Thanks ! :)

The main meals look good to me, but I would say to have a few more syns we are allowed between 5 and 15, I tend to stick to between 10 and 15 as I am fond of a treat :D

Looks good so far though imo but stick with it as coming over from a vlcd it can sometimes be a struggle to lose weight in the first couple of weeks so try not to get disheatened if it doesnt happen straight away.

Good luck :D

Hello and welcome xxx

Back