roxy222

Hi everyone i tried to do slim fast for a couple of weeks but couldnt stick to it think im better off counting calories so have started this since yesterday. i would love to lose a little and tone up within 5 wks as have booked a few days away. sticking to 1200 calories per day i need to lose 1stone 7pounds

good luck, sounds like you have alot to do but i`m sure u can do it.

Good luck and keep posting x

hi everyone i have just weighed myself on the wii fit today again we i did yesterday it says -2pounds and today it says the same i really hope i have lost this week i will be so please if this is right do u think wii fit is accurate?

Hi and welcome :) I would try not to weight more than once per week cos it can be really inaccurate if you do as your weight fluctuates alot from day to day, make sure you weigh once a week on the same scales at the same time of day, in the morning preferably and that will give you an accurate reading. Calorie counting is great, good luck x

Welcome to the site Roxy and Annie - good luck on your journeys! xx

thanks for the replys i think i will leave it to my monday as im gonna have that as my weigh in day its so hard not to have a sneaky peak lol

hey all had a few treats at the wknd but back on track now just need to keep more of a note of calories as im counting them up as i go along i do check the calories in foods but maybe i could be more strict. hope everyone is well

Back