Newbie :)

p_mcg

Hi Everyone, this is my first time on LT..from looking at this forum I'm eally optimistic :)

First day today, sheeesh I'm shattered. Found it Ok actually, although I know as the days go on it's going to get much harder...my husband loves his food (but never seems to gain weight!:jelous:) and I'm still going to have to cook for my two little people :eek:

Gonna to try and combine swimming 3 times a week and in later weeks start he gym? Not sure whether it will make any difference?

Anyway, well done to everyone so far on their weight loss, looking forward to following your stories ::eek:

Hi and welcome. Well done for almost getting through day 1. After your first week it really will get easier. Keep drinking your water and plenty of it, stay positive and you will cope just fine.

Last time on LT I was cooking for my family and the further you get on this diet the easier it gets. In fact, you will probably really enjoy cooking and planning meals for the family. Hard to believe, I know, but it really is true.

Good luck for the rest of week 1 and I look forward to seeing your first week weigh in result.

Thanks MiniB...I do enjoy cooking so I'm hoping it does just get easier for me :D

Hey, thanks starsy :)

Back