cazie6

Hello all,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone on this site. I'm doing sw for the first time and doing it on my own (printed the stuff from the internet because I can't pay the weekly fees yet) and without this site I would be totally lost and would have given up already! The reciepes you have posted sound delicious and I've printed loads off and for the first time in my life I'm actually quite excited about being on a diet :D

So Thank you and hope you don't mind me joining you all :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks girls, it's good to know I'm not alone in this. :)

Actually would you mind if I asked you something? I worked out (wrongly) that tortilla wraps were 5.0 syns each and so I had three with chicken (on a red day today) for my tea, only I carried on browsing through this forum and found the ones I had (mission Mediterranean herb) were 9.5 syns each!!!

I've jiggled my food plan for the rest of the week so I can stay on the average of 10 syns a day, but would it be so bad if I went over by say 13? (Asking cos I was really looking forward to having a Crabbies on Friday night and that's what I've had to cut out to stay within the limit of 70).

Good luck huni:D we are all behind you=Dxxxx

Hi
I'm mainly doing SW too. I have lots of recipe books but don't attend classes. I'mxc still getting to grips with it too. Good luck

Hi again everyone, thanks for all your replies you all seem a nice friendly bunch :)

Thanks for your advice Sian, I really didn't want to mess it all up before I'd even began! I hope I manage to do as well as your doing - your weight loss so far is fantastic. I know I'm only two days into this, but it doesn't really feel like a diet at all so hopefully it won't take a lot of willpower (cos I haven't really got any)

Caz xx

Back