Newbie!!!

shep

Silver Member
Hi there all, I have taken the plunge and joined WW today :eek:OMG I am 15stone 5.5lb okay when did the other person jump on with me...... oh it was just me oooppppssss!!!!

So I am hoping for a good weight loss, but I have a bbq to go to tonite, any ideas on what I should try to eat????? :cry:

Hiya Shep! Good luck on your WW journey. if I were at a barbeque, Id probably go for chicken, no skin, and salad if theres any on offer.

Hope that helped...x x

plenty of salad, chicken (no bones or skin), for alcohol if your that way inclined anything that is a spirit with diet mixer (martini is the best at 0.5 for 50mls).

If your cooking the bbq then aubergines left on the bbq to cook are nice as crisp-type thingies :)

If its not weigh in day dont get onthe scales because yor weight changes daily! Do what i did and throw them away :giggle:

Good luck on your journey!!!

Shabba is 1000000000% right no weighing between weigh ins so to speak lol
the 1lb is prob water and I wouldnt worry.
Good luck hun for the week like your profile pic you look a real happy person :) xx

Hi Shep and welcome to WW! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Afternoon shep and good luck, and stop doing what i do, scale hopping which i havent today hahaha good luck again xx

Back