Roara

I am on day 2 of the CD and this afternoon was tough.. I felt light headed and I have been peeing for England due to the water I have been drinking. I weighed in at 13st 3 on Monday morning and this morning I was 13st... is this right?! I certainly felt flatter in my tummy. But it's been hard, and I did eat a 1 inch cube of chicken with my soup this evening.

I'm glad I have found here because this looks like the kind of support I need. I am desperate to lose 3 stone and a stone of it by my wedding on Aug 20th.

hi well done for sticking to it, its day 5 for me now and i feel like iv lost a bit my tummy has gone down aswell, i had bad headaches for the first 3 days and the weeing is crazy like a pregnant woman lol, hope you get to your target hunni, im in the zone now so im looking forward to getting to my target, hope you have a lovely wedding day :) i got married 2 years ago now and i hate my wedding pics im so big on them, im gonna do it all again when i get the weight off:) x x x

Hi,

Firstly welcome to cd and minimins. Well done on your 1st 2 days you are doing really well. In the 1st week you will lose the most. I lost 3 stone in 3 months with CD, you really do have to work up the plans correctly or you will gain (which is why i ended up a returner)
The weeing will slow down as soon as your body gets used to it. You will get headaches over the 1st week as your body is detoxing, its good to keep neurofen with you and get a few early nights.

It is a hard diet but it does get easier, we all support each other on here. If you ever need any help, feel free to pm me and i will do my best.

Good luck with your journey xxx

first day today.......

hi everyone, the cd is new to me so is this, hope im doing it right. must say the soups are very sweet, had chilli one and tomato. got 2 stone to lose altough 3 would be a dream. :p

Welcome JLF,

Good luck with your journey, we will all help along the way xx

Back