Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Maah, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Maah

Maah Member

Hey folks,

Im totally new to this. I have started CD today and I weigh 15 stones. Want to lose 4 stones.

I don't think I can do SS to be honest, not without milk. What would my loses be if I added semi-skimmed milk to my diet?

Wish me luck folks, have had a very bad day :(:break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Welcome Maah! Hope you have a better day today.
    No idea about the milk, perhaps you could chat with your CDC about it?
    Try and think positively and give it a go, you might be surprised :)

4. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    dont know what your losses would be but know there is ss+ which includes 4 packs and 200ml of skimmed milk every day speak to your cdc and they will advise you about all the plans.
    Magz x

5. Maah

Maah Member

I have emailed my CDC as I dont have her telephone number. She lives very far from me. So I can only go see her once every 2 weeks. I just feel aweful. She gave me bars too, don't know if that was a good thing. But I prefer the shakes.

6. maggief2

maggief2 Loves To Chat

Start Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    Hi Maah

The bars shouldnt be ate till at least week three, Have you tried the shakes hot when i did this the first time i loved them hot this time its the ready made chocolate only, I was told by my cdc that a touch of milk shouldnt make a differance but didnt want to chance it so i dont think it should matter that much. Hope your second day went well.

7. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

welcome and good luck

8. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Maah, When I have previously done CD I have allowed myself a dash of milk here and there in my coffee and it didn't seem to effect my losses, as Magz said you can have some skimmed milk on SS+ so I can't see a real problem.

With regards to the bars I got some for the first time last week, I also thought you couldn't have them until week three but my CDC said I could have them after 3 days as long as i'm in ketosis, but saying that I tried them and didn't like them anyway.

Good luck!

9. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Hi Maah, hope your day has been a good one x

10. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Did you choose the products or did your CDC chose them?

11. Maah

Maah Member

I haven't heard from my CDC. I have found another one and will be seeing her on saturday. I will get shakes only.

12. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Good, I think that is probably a wise move. It doesn't sound to me like the other one was very good to be honest.

13. Maah

Maah Member

The other one is just rubbish. How would my diet and loss be effected if I ate a boiled egg?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.