Hi I'm new to posting but not new to trying to lose weight. I have lots of experience in putting the weight on but not much in losing it. I wondered if I could join you lovely people on a weight loss journey. I do go swimming(slowly), but as I'm not very mobile because of health problems I don't feel comfortable going to a club yet :(. I would like to try the Slimming World way of eating and wondered if you would be willing to support me please? Debby

Welcome Debby - lots of support on here! You'll love Slimming World - it's amazing the amount of food you can eat and still lose weight. Great to see you posting, if you have any queries or just need a ramble, post here and someone will get back to you. Wishing you all the very best, ZXXXXXXXXX

Hi Zoe, thanks, that was a quick reply, I'm still trying to find my way around the forum as well, so that should help change my eating habits. I have found I need to lose 5 stone, it just seemed to creep on without me noticing. Thanks for your support

Debby

welcome2.jpg
and good luck with your slimming world journey :D

Thanks for the welcoming posts. Can you help me with breaking old habits of having a sandwich, crisps and chocolate for my lunch please? I have tried having salad and fruit but after a few days I seem to forget and go back to my old lunches.

Thank you

Hiya :wavey: welcome to these fab boards and VERY fab people! You will love it on here x

hi debby

welcome to the forum.

loads of advice on here from wonderful helpfull ladies.

you wont look back, im doing slimming world myself and this forum has helped me so much.

good luck. look forward to hearing about your losses :D

Back