Jot

jo'stime
Hi Everyone,

I started slimfast today, I have been trying to get back on the diet wagon for the last couple of months and put on a further 10lb's, god its so frustrating.
I am going to use the slimfast plan so I dont have to think to much about what I can have to eat. Just dont seem to have any will power at the moment especially with the kids off school. So its day 1 for me. I even did a bit of exercise today.

Any one elso started recently?

Hiya, I'm going to be starting slim fast tomorrow but will be adding a bit of the special k diet in too as i get bored easily so thought i could mix and match just to get me started!!

Good luck xxx

Good luck yoyo, yes I feel i will improvise at some stage but need to get myself in to a routine, I will probably have an eat natural bar for lunch at work, the almond one is about 235 calories, Think i will be embarrassed drinking a slimfast!:eek:

thanks everyone, on day 2, just been out on my bike, making the most of it before I go back to work!

Good luck to you both.

I really like and enjoy slim fast... its perfect for me!

I too dont like the idea of people i work with knowing im on slimfast.... so i try and have my main meal during the day while im at work (we have full cooking facilites so its easy for me) other wise i have the tescos ultra slim meal replacement bars (which are descreetly packaged) or i put the right amount of ultra slim hot chocolate powder in a little pot and make it up with water.... just looks like your drinking a hot drink!

Good luck on your diets.
Lotty.xxx

yes me to Lotty, all that weighing and counting does my head in, I really enjoy the chocolate milkshake just open drink and go. Nearly on to day 3 and I feel good mate.

welcome! SF is a really good diet, i hope you find it as easy as i have and hope it sheds you the pounds you want!!
i was the same when i started about drinking shakes in public but then i just figured, i dont really care what other people think, its only like having a salad and telling someone'im on a diet' your doing this for you :D xx

oh you have done well hayles, yes this diet suits me, its day 3 today and I dont feel as bloated, I am trying to excercise everyday, nothing mad, just 20 minutes of walking or cycling. went to aerobics tonight, god its like i am wearing a fat suit when i do jump jack!!

Back