Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Jot, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi Everyone,

I started slimfast today, I have been trying to get back on the diet wagon for the last couple of months and put on a further 10lb's, god its so frustrating.
    I am going to use the slimfast plan so I dont have to think to much about what I can have to eat. Just dont seem to have any will power at the moment especially with the kids off school. So its day 1 for me. I even did a bit of exercise today.

Any one elso started recently?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.2lb(13.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya, I'm going to be starting slim fast tomorrow but will be adding a bit of the special k diet in too as i get bored easily so thought i could mix and match just to get me started!!

Good luck xxx

4. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Good luck yoyo, yes I feel i will improvise at some stage but need to get myself in to a routine, I will probably have an eat natural bar for lunch at work, the almond one is about 235 calories, Think i will be embarrassed drinking a slimfast!:eek:

5. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck to the both of you. :)

6. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    thanks everyone, on day 2, just been out on my bike, making the most of it before I go back to work!

7. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Good luck to you both.

I really like and enjoy slim fast... its perfect for me!

I too dont like the idea of people i work with knowing im on slimfast.... so i try and have my main meal during the day while im at work (we have full cooking facilites so its easy for me) other wise i have the tescos ultra slim meal replacement bars (which are descreetly packaged) or i put the right amount of ultra slim hot chocolate powder in a little pot and make it up with water.... just looks like your drinking a hot drink!

Good luck on your diets.
    Lotty.xxx

8. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    yes me to Lotty, all that weighing and counting does my head in, I really enjoy the chocolate milkshake just open drink and go. Nearly on to day 3 and I feel good mate.

9. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    welcome! SF is a really good diet, i hope you find it as easy as i have and hope it sheds you the pounds you want!!
    i was the same when i started about drinking shakes in public but then i just figured, i dont really care what other people think, its only like having a salad and telling someone'im on a diet' your doing this for you :D xx

10. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    oh you have done well hayles, yes this diet suits me, its day 3 today and I dont feel as bloated, I am trying to excercise everyday, nothing mad, just 20 minutes of walking or cycling. went to aerobics tonight, god its like i am wearing a fat suit when i do jump jack!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.