Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Jot, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi Everyone,

I started slimfast today, I have been trying to get back on the diet wagon for the last couple of months and put on a further 10lb's, god its so frustrating.
    I am going to use the slimfast plan so I dont have to think to much about what I can have to eat. Just dont seem to have any will power at the moment especially with the kids off school. So its day 1 for me. I even did a bit of exercise today.

Any one elso started recently?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yoyo1986

yoyo1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.2lb(13.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hiya, I'm going to be starting slim fast tomorrow but will be adding a bit of the special k diet in too as i get bored easily so thought i could mix and match just to get me started!!

Good luck xxx

4. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Good luck yoyo, yes I feel i will improvise at some stage but need to get myself in to a routine, I will probably have an eat natural bar for lunch at work, the almond one is about 235 calories, Think i will be embarrassed drinking a slimfast!:eek:

5. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck to the both of you. :)

6. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    thanks everyone, on day 2, just been out on my bike, making the most of it before I go back to work!

7. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Good luck to you both.

I really like and enjoy slim fast... its perfect for me!

I too dont like the idea of people i work with knowing im on slimfast.... so i try and have my main meal during the day while im at work (we have full cooking facilites so its easy for me) other wise i have the tescos ultra slim meal replacement bars (which are descreetly packaged) or i put the right amount of ultra slim hot chocolate powder in a little pot and make it up with water.... just looks like your drinking a hot drink!

Good luck on your diets.
    Lotty.xxx

8. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    yes me to Lotty, all that weighing and counting does my head in, I really enjoy the chocolate milkshake just open drink and go. Nearly on to day 3 and I feel good mate.

9. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    welcome! SF is a really good diet, i hope you find it as easy as i have and hope it sheds you the pounds you want!!
    i was the same when i started about drinking shakes in public but then i just figured, i dont really care what other people think, its only like having a salad and telling someone'im on a diet' your doing this for you :D xx

10. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    oh you have done well hayles, yes this diet suits me, its day 3 today and I dont feel as bloated, I am trying to excercise everyday, nothing mad, just 20 minutes of walking or cycling. went to aerobics tonight, god its like i am wearing a fat suit when i do jump jack!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.