newbie!!

blodwen

Hi all just started cd fri was on lipo trim before summer lost nearly 3st have put on about 10 pound over the hols been away etc and went back to some bad habits, so needed a bit more support and structure when I refeed, the girls in my chemist were lovely but always so busy i felt i was in the way and I must say the choice on cd is much better and of course the taste is heaven compared to lt
hello again and good luck everyone!!

hello and welcome!!!!

hope that you enjoy your cambridge journey.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks Kes wow what a journey yu have had your pics are fab, bet you feel great?

thankyou.
i do feel pretty good. ive still go some more to go.. but i will get there... :)

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your weight losss. I'm sure you will do great.

Hiya, welcome to the forum and CD. This board is fantastic and the people are amazingly supportive. I'm sure you will reach your goal in no time. :)

Thanks all it hasn't been the best of wks ,really short staffed so coming home sooo tired then there's the ear innfection and now what seems to be the virus obv all those little noses I wiped last wk lol over all i think I have stuck to it 80% seem to be in ketosis as so cold but that could be the virus had the odd bit of ham n cheese and on day two there was some banana cake, i am not going to give up tho I wish I could do a normal food plan, i feel my clothes are a bit looser but having had a fajita wrap my glycogen store will more than likely weigh heavy, well all my doing but at least i'm not eating how I feel I really could, sorry for going on but I WILL GET THERE EVENTUALLY!!! Winge over!

Hey

Welcome to the forum and congrats for deciding to tackle your weight. Everyone's great here and you'll get loads of support. And just take it day by day and then you won't feel so overwhelmed.

Gg

Back