ruthie-mc

I just wanted to say hello, I have joined, well rejoined SW today. Its been over a year since I was a member.I don't think I was in the right frame of mind in my previous attempt, but I am willing and raring to go this time :D. I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

:wavey: Welcome ruthie-mc, and good luck!

:welcome2: Good luck with your weight loss! Donna

Hi Ruthie,

I'm new to this site aswell!

I re-started the SW plan 4 weeks ago and am now 10bs lighter :D. I have been on and off since having my 20 month old soon but decided that i really needed to make an effort again and feel fabulous for doing so! I don't attend a group (at the moment) - but want to wish you LOTS OF LUCK! This time you CAN do it! xx

Welcome!! If your in "the zone" is so much easier! Good luck :D

Welcome and good luck with weight loss!!

Hi Ruthie,

I'm new to this site aswell!

I re-started the SW plan 4 weeks ago and am now 10bs lighter :D. I have been on and off since having my 20 month old soon but decided that i really needed to make an effort again and feel fabulous for doing so! I don't attend a group (at the moment) - but want to wish you LOTS OF LUCK! This time you CAN do it! xx

Wow that is a fantastic loss in four weeks, well done.
Thank you all for the best wishes, I feel better that I decided to go to class this morning, and in a matter of a few weeks i will be lighter and feeling better about myself. I hope everyone has a good week :D

Back