Newbie!!

lucinaa

Hi everyone,
I'm starting LipoTrim tomorrow! I'm really excited about it but feel like I'm going to need a lot of support so decided to come on this forum.
It'll be nice for me to pop on here when I'm struggling a bit.
Also if anyone is on twitter and tweet about your feelings on lipotrim can you follow me and i'll follow you back (@toniterror).
I can get twitter on my mobile but can't get this forum so if I can't get to the computer that little extra mobile help would be great.
Thanks for reading...wish me luck!
:eek:

Sorry only seeing your post now' best of luck!! I'm on day 6 now and it does get easier as time goes on I think! How are u doing?

Argh I didn't realise the chemist shut half day on a Saturday and didn't get it :mad: I'll be going first thing monday though and I cant waiittt!!
xx

Welcome to you.

Good luck with ur start on monday, everyone is great on here so if u ever need a moan log on noone minds...i hope lol!!!

Welcome and good luck huni xx

Welcome and good luck, I wish u every success and along with minimins anyone can do it! X

Good luck!! I'm now on day 5!! Getting easier especially the amount of water, that's what I've found the hardest!! I'm scared of my weigh in tho!! Lol :)

Hi Lucinna, I'm starting on monday too. I wish you all the best.

best of luck and welcome aboard! :D x

Hi lucinaa and welcome! You'll be fine. When it's getting tough just get on here! Ive found peppermint tea helps the hunger and sleep! And this forum helps me keep going. Day 10 today and feeling much better. Best of luck xx

Back