Lenni

Hi all,

I'm lorraine n im hopin 2 start d lipotrim diet on Tuesday. Hav bout 3 n half St 2 loose. Bit scared but super excited 2. Hope ur all doin well. Xxxx

hi lorraine and :welcome: to the forums! Only natural to feel scared but you have taken the first few steps on your journey! Everyone on here is lovely and there is loads of support and advice available.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Hi Lenni

I'm doin ok. Been on holiday and back to work from tuesday.. I think I will find it easier once at work and busy... Drinking water is ok and I find the chicken soup very nice.. My only worry at the moment is I only have 1 soup left and then the rest is choc shakes which although they taste normal, I really am not a fan of choc drinks.. I also like black coffee as normal so have 4 cups a day of that!!
Getting headaches and my hunger comes between 3pm and 6pm... Yesterday u split my soup into half at 2pm and other half at 8pm which helped...
Jez :)

welcome and good luck with your journeys! x

Hi jez, I just got all shakes, Mayb I should hav got soup. Good idea splitting in half. I hav a bit of a tummy bug at d moment n was meant 2 start 2moro so don't no if I should wait till I'm fully better.

Back