Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angelrainbow, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. angelrainbow

angelrainbow New Member

Just found out about this site and thought I'd join in too! Following WW pro points and nearly one stone gone for good!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Wowygirl

Wowygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome & congrats on your loss :)

I just found & joined today too, seems like a great friendly bunch of people!
  4. Gringle

Gringle Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    none at moment
    Hi, I joined this site when I was doing Cambridge Diet back in 2008. Haven't been back since, but want to change my life, I have got far too heavy. I remembered how helpful this site was then so thought I'd rejoin!

I have no idea which diet to try :( I have done WW in the past, bit of success but find it too easy to be naughty, ie swapping a meals worth of points for something bad, which lead me back to old habits! Did CD for a couple of months, good success but ended up feeling very poorly: periods stopped, significant hair loss, generally feeling unwell - when blood levels were checked at the Drs they were deranged. :(

I am a very emotional eater so end up falling off the bandwagon quite easily. Any ideas gratefully accepted.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Well done with WW

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.