TS AAM Newbie

bigB85

Hi All,

Newbie to this forum, joined as doing the Exante diet and did not have many places to go for advice and to see others experiences/views.

:)

Hello and Welcome to the Exante Forum

:happy096:
There are lots of threads that may be of interest. Just look under Exante on the "All Diets" link.

Also Cybill aka Rachel started and contributed to a very, very helpful thread http://www.minimins.com/exante/189296-exante-faqs.html which contains excellent information for all Exante dieters.

Good luck on losing the weight, and maintaining the weight loss long term after your initial success.

If you have any questions just ask as we were all in your position, and some like me, fairly recently.

Julie

Thank you

Hi & welcome :D I am on day 2 and have read so much on this forum before hand. People here are fantastic for suport! (O:
You wont need family and friends for support...just this forum ;)
Good Luck & keep us posted x

Hi Guys

Hi Guys,

I kinda started and stopped the diet as I was not in right frame of mind so rather than do it and cheat and fail myself I just ate healthier and normal until I am ready.

I am now on my 5th day in the first week of doing it again, weigh in day is on monday.

Its hard when youve done it once and now again, specially as where I work is like a treat day =/

Thanks

Good luck for your first week, nearly weigh in day!

Hi,

Thank you, I am happy for my week 1 loss, need to lose 116lbs to reach my goal.

Going to be hard times ahead but I am going to do it..

17lbs!!! I think that is the highest weekly weight loss I have ever seen, congratulations that is awesome! :O

Hard times ahead indeed, but just think of how great it will be once you're there! I have a good few months to go aswell, and now my clothes are getting looser its getting easier and easier to stay motivated :)

Thanks, just alot of water and some light exercise.

Going to step that up a little bit next week as I want to aim for 6lbs per week as an average.

Back