Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mjb, 20 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mjb

Mjb New Member

Hi I'm new to this forum please be kind lol I'm Mj I'm 33 3 boys need to lose about 2 or 3 stone although to be honest will just be glad to feel like me again my youngest son is 3 but still blaming the baby weight so figured it was about time I got off my fat bum lol

Just been cutting down really I lost 4 stone before by cutting out carbs but with a toddler can't really afford the loss of energy I had!! Can anyone recommend a good easy to follow diet that's also strict or I'll cheat and not eat all week n save points for Friday night n get drunk!!!! There are just so many out there!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi hun welcome to minimins :) i am following s/w have tried the rest but find this is the easiest one to follow as i like to eat a lot and not get hungry a lot of members have lost an awful lot of weight (stones) have a look through the diaries and you can see for urself there is also a good thread explaining the plans good luck losing the lbs x
  4. Mjb

Mjb New Member

Thanks valarie x I've heard good things about slimming world I think I'm swaying that way xx
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Both SW and WW would suit where you could have syns (SW) or 49 weekly propoints (WW) for your weekend

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.