Kaytie

Hi to all Lipo trimmers :D Ive just finished my first week on TFR, no problems to report yet! Have lost 14lbs in one week, and feel great :)

WOW thats a fab loss, Well done Kaytie ! :)

Fantastic! X

Well done Kaytie, and welcome. A stone for your first week is amazing. Look forward to keeping up to date with your weight loss journey. Good luck with it.

well done, this is an amazing loss! hope i will do just as well! x keep on going x

Thrilled for you Kaytie. Well done! :)

Wow - congratulations. That will keep you motivated. My first weigh-in (as a returnee) is on Monday. Looking forward to it.

Thats a great weight loss Kaytie.... I hope i am as successful as you :)
I started the diet on Wednesday but am having to do it slightly differently to most.
I dont live in the uk anymore, i now live in Canada where they dont have Total meal replacement diets - only slimfast etc...
So when i returned in January i decided to get a few weeks of Lipotrim however i could only get a weeks supply from each of the 3 chemists in my area. So im now doing 3 weeks then switching straight onto slimfast for a few weeks then re - feed using slim fast. Due to this im weighing myself but am finding myself obsessing over this... doing it each morning and each night!!

Im at the end of day 3 now, and i feel drained, exhausted and very very hungry. Ive done slim fast before with no problems so didnt think i would run into too many problems but its much harder than i expected. Apart from feeling hungry i do feel better for it in myself.
Although im not sure if anyone else has or is suffering from this but until today i hadnt had a bowel movement since starting the diet - despite having a massive curry the night before... until today when i have a very strange colour diarrhea. I hope that this means all the rubbish thats been in my body - fat included is now leaving and im going into ketosis... but not sure???
My breath smells off but apart from going for a wee every 5 mins ive not noticed any difference in it yet.
The first day i thought the shakes were awful however by day 2 they didnt taste that bad but im deffinatly going to try the peppermint tea mixed with the chocolate powder, that sounds yummy... just like an options hot choc??? Mmmmm

Ive not cheated so far which i thought i would but i have a husband who tries to be supportive and doesnt think i can cope with this diet so im doing it to prove him wrong if nothing else... so every time i think about eating something i think about letting him win lol. I do cook his meals though despite being on the diet... make a packed lunch in the morning and tonight i made stew for him..... which was hard watching him eat lol...IT WILL BE WORTH IT IN THE END i keep telling myself.

I started on Wednesday at
17st 6lb and now down to 17st3lb at the start of day 3 !!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Keep going your doing so well just a pity you cant get lipotrim in canada :( have you tried to order it online :confused: Ive been finding it really hard last few days went to xfactor live tour with hubby and kids last night and sat hugging my bottle of water and flapjack while all around me everyone ate drank and got very merry :cry:Good luck and try to keep focused its so tough x

Hi Notsoyummymummy....
Ive spoken to my gp here and also the pharmasists here but they do nothing as a total meal replacement..... they just offered me flippin slim fast grrr!!! Its bizzare as they sell hoodia and other strong suppressants just on the shelf!!
Anyhow.. i shall keep going!! Ive weighed myself again this morning and another pound off... but i wish it was moving quicker. 4lb at the start of day 4.. hmmmmmm

Rather than Slimfast, which I understand isn't that good a product, couldn't you use Exante? I understand it gives similar losses to LT and is nutritionally complete which Slimfast isn't. You can order Exante on line at Meal Replacements and Diet Products.

Thanks everyone :) My second week has gone well too, lost 5 1/2 lb so total loss in 2 weeks is 19 1/2 lb which is fantastic :D
Only another 6 stone to go lol!!

Well done again Katie. have you been excercising aswel? x

Back