dapps

hi :wavey:
I,m tracey single mum from mansfield nr nottingham. new to minimins and finding it really confusing lol that and how to put my ticker on. :sigh:
well i have been on sw diet b4 and managed to lose over 4st but due to a fall and fractured spine gave up, now been back on it since jan and lost over 1st so far but not going to classes as cannot afford just now. hoping to talk to like minded peeps or give advise if i can :) oh and find my way around to
Well here goes nothing :D

I'm so glad to find this thread. I'm new this morning to minimins but also to forums generally and I'm getting a bit confused. I can't afford to go to slimming world again either but I really need some motivation and support.

Hi there

Just wanted to wish you luck.... Im originally from sutton -so I couldn't ignore a Mansfield lass could I :D
Hope your weight loss goes well...

I'm so glad to find this thread. I'm new this morning to minimins but also to forums generally and I'm getting a bit confused. I can't afford to go to slimming world again either but I really need some motivation and support.

dont worry you'll soon find your way around :) if u have any questions just ask there will always be someone that knows the answer xxx

Back