Lisy

Banned
Hi I'm lisa and am planning to join SW next week. It's a bit early to post on here I know but I thought I would introduce myself. I have 9st to lose :eek: but physical problems. Copd which is a lung problem. And find it difficult to exercise. I was on Exante diet which is just milkshakes same as the cambridge diet but I was just so hungry. But I'm worried about joining SW as I can't do a lot of exercise. Will it stop me losing weight? Thanks x

Hiya, welcome! Lack of exercise won't cause you any problems at all - there is no pressure in that regard. I hardly exercised at all and lost well regardless. Every little helps and if you can manage a little walk then it will all add up and help - but if that's beyond you, really don't worry. The plan will still work fine.

Good luck!!

Hi oh that's a relief thankyou. I will try my wii fit and try and build it up. Thanks for your reply x

Welcome to the board! You'll love SW. Wholesome hearty food and you never need to go hungry. Don't worry about the lack of exercise - you'll do fine. Good luck!

Hi Lisy and Welcome x

Dont worry too much about exercising at first, try and get your head around the plan ... its a little tricky at first but keep with it and it will become second nature .. honestly x

It may become easier as u loose weight to do a little exercise but the plan definately still works without exercise x I am sure u will do really well and good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

I reiterate all that has been said. Must admit I am a bit of an exercise phobe! But I am still losing weight, you will love all the food and recipes, something for everyone and there are three plans you can follow. There are so many people on here to help you too, just ask. Cant guarantee I know the answers but will try to help you. I think personally you have chosen the best slimming plan, S W! Good luck!

My activity levels didn't really increase till I had lost about 6stone - then I found myself naturally just doing that bit more each week as the weight continued to come off. I know one person who had lost about 12st without doing any extra activity.

Food Optimising doesn't require activity - it can help but it's not necessary.

I wouldn't worry too much about the exercise to begin with, you'll really enjoy it and have plenty of choice and everyone on here is so lovely and good at offering support or answering questions, good luck!

Back