Newbie!

Cakey

Hey everyone, I'm Katie! After lurking about for a couple of weeks I've finally bit the bullet and joined the forum and I'm hoping to meet some like minded people to help me on the quest to being thin!

Erm..right.. what can I say about myself? Well I'm 20 years old and mummy to a gorgeous little boy called Isaac who'll be 2 in June. I live in Cheshire with my boyfriend Jonny, our little dude and our various pets. I live nextdoor to my mum which is a blessing and a curse! I started slimming world in February after constantly trying (and failing!) to lose weight on my own.

Hope to talk to you all soon!

xxx

Hi cakey (love the name). I also live in Cheshire and am a grandmother of a lovely little angel called Holly, obviously by my name! You have joined the most fantastic weight loss programme, and also the most fantastic forum. Welcome and you will get loads of help and info on here. Cant guarantee I will know the answers to any questions you may have but someone will be able to help, we all help each other. I have discovered so many lovely recipes, and taken them to group. Am really enjoying S W and I am sure you will too.

Welcome Cakey. Have only been on here a few weeks but its a great help I can tell you!

Thanks ladies! I'm really enjoying SW so far but am getting some serious fast food cravings at the moment!

Oh dear, well if you look up some recipes you will find something you like I am sure. If I can, you will be able too, I am so fussy. Once you discover a few nice recipes and cook regularly those cravings will disappear, so get searching LOL x

Hi and welcome to Minimins!
I'm sure you will find this site really helpful and don't be afraid to ask anything, there are sub forums for just about anything - syn values, recipies, food diarys etc, you will never run out of ideas.
My favorite thread is in the recipe section, its called something like "post your pics for meal ideas", there are so many fab ideas on there and with pictures too, it really shows the endless things you can cook up on SW!
Good luck! x

Back