1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moneypenny76, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. moneypenny76

moneypenny76 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi all
    I am a newcomer to this site, joined SW online today and have been reading/re reading everything to make sure I'm following it all correctly! There is so much to focus on and understand...

Today, I have had;

Banana (for breakfast)
    mixed fruit to snack on (strawberries/blackberries/grapes/raspberries)
    Salad bowl
    (salad/egg/spring onion/cucumber/tomato/lean ham/peppers, Light choices honey & mustard dressing = 1 tbsp = 1/2 syn)
    Spag Bol
    (extra lean mince/dolmio light bolognese sauce = 8 syns)

HE A = 350ml skimmed milk
    HE B = 2 slices wholemeal bread

I have also made a soup from left over roast chicken dinner from yesterday and was wondering if I can have some of that for lunch tomorrow...
    (chicken stock made up from boiling carcass, plus carrots, potatoes/leeks and left over chicken)...

Thanks for any help and support you can give me.... I was a Weight Watcher previously, and pretty much knew the points value of everything, but hated the feeling of starving myself. A friend of mine recommended Slimming World as I run regularly and this will give me the energy needed...

Thanks for support
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi and welcome, you will get all the advice and support you need on here.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.