Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by moneypenny76, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. moneypenny76

moneypenny76 New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st2lb(-1.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all
    I am a newcomer to this site, joined SW online today and have been reading/re reading everything to make sure I'm following it all correctly! There is so much to focus on and understand...

Today, I have had;

Banana (for breakfast)
    mixed fruit to snack on (strawberries/blackberries/grapes/raspberries)
    Salad bowl
    (salad/egg/spring onion/cucumber/tomato/lean ham/peppers, Light choices honey & mustard dressing = 1 tbsp = 1/2 syn)
    Spag Bol
    (extra lean mince/dolmio light bolognese sauce = 8 syns)

HE A = 350ml skimmed milk
    HE B = 2 slices wholemeal bread

I have also made a soup from left over roast chicken dinner from yesterday and was wondering if I can have some of that for lunch tomorrow...
    (chicken stock made up from boiling carcass, plus carrots, potatoes/leeks and left over chicken)...

Thanks for any help and support you can give me.... I was a Weight Watcher previously, and pretty much knew the points value of everything, but hated the feeling of starving myself. A friend of mine recommended Slimming World as I run regularly and this will give me the energy needed...

Thanks for support
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi and welcome, you will get all the advice and support you need on here.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.