Newbie :)

CarlyLanky140

Loves Minimins!
Hello Everyone!

My name is Carly! I've just turned 26 and I'm sick of being fat, self-conscious and embarrassed! I've been on diets since I was 11! I've lost a few stone everytime (and once when I was 17 I got down to a size 8/10)... But everytime I stopped I put on more weight than I lost! Now I weight 20 stone 3 and get abuse shouted at ms in the street!

I have come up with all the excuses! Let's face it everyone has tough things to face and goes through break ups or stress! But skinny people don't turn to food! I've been angry at skinny people who eat whatever they want! But that doesn't help!

I'm a fussy eater and desperately want to change! I have tried hypnosis and am trying to repeatedly eat one food to introduce it to my diet! To people who haven't experienced it it's hard to explain! I desperately want to eat fruit and veg but panic/ gag when I do! My sister is worse than me and we are working together! I just want to be able to eat out normally!!!

I promise every day will be different and tell myself I can do it but something stops me! There are no more reasons! If I want this I am the only person who can do it!

Food is just food! Why does every emotion make me want it! Food is just to live and that's it! If I want my life back I need to focus elsewhere!

Lots of info there - hope some of u read to the end!! Need ur help guys!

Effectively I am gonna do an adaptation of SW :) xxxx

Well done Hun :) we are all in this together and of course I will be with you every step of the way.

Please everyone give lots of support to this lady as she truly deserves it :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hun! X

Thanks x

I hope so ;) x

Back