milkybar

hello there everyone, my name is simonne and im 20 from essex
i saw my councellor on saturday and topped the scales at 18stone 2 lbs so here is where my journey begins, today is day one, i am so hungry iv actually got hunger pains, im kind of shaky and light headed but i believe looking at all of your pictures and sucess stories it makes me really belive i can actually do this, i am a dress size 22 the largest i have ever been i am determined to be a 12/14 for my 21st birthday in february.
i will pop a picture of me on here, and i hope with everyones support its the last time we ever see me at that size !!!!!

fullview.jpg

that was me this summer and this picture is me on my 20th birthday back in feb 2007, how will i look on my 21st??
DSC00357.jpg

i hope to hear from you all soon, and no doubt ill be here moaning how hungry i am tomorrow haha

simonne xx

Welcome Simonne :D. I'm on day 7 and at the end of week 1. There is no denying the first few days will be tough but stick with it because I can absolutely say it will get better, much much better. When you have that first weigh in you will be amazed and inspired to keep going. Everyone on here is so supportive and encouraging and when you are low they will pick you up. You've started on a very exciting journey and we will all come with you for the ride!

Georgie x

6f998jp.gif

And welcome to minimins, this is a great place to be & you'll be in good hands. Everyone here are amazing & will give you loads of advice & plenty of support. One big piece of advice when you start CD loads of water :tear_drop:, the saying is "the more you drink the more you shrink" & it is so true. the first week is always the hardest, it does get easier....honest!. Good luck with your weight loss journey!!!!

I look forward to reading your posts & hearing you shrink, good luck!....xxx

Hi Simonne, the first few days are hard but stick with it and you'll have a lovely surprise on your first weigh in. I slept a lot for the first few days and came on Minimins whenever I felt tempted to eat. Good luck.

:wavey: hello simmone and welcome to cd, the diet is brill:) and the results are fab:)especially when u stick to it 100%, drink plenty of our faithfull freind and diet buddy the old water :tear_drop: really does help to so glug away girl and ur do fab at least 2 1/4 ltrs aday but do ur best to have 4 ltrs water:tear_drop::tear_drop:. Good luck huni and keep us posted on how ur getting on and remember we all here for help and support the daily thread is also v good

Hello and welcome.

Great support here so keep posting and drinking and you will do just fine on this diet.

Hi Simone and welcome.

I started at 18st 1lb and after two months I am now 15st 3. This is the best diet ever. Its so hard but if you stick with it the results are amazing.

Make water your friend and aim for at least 4 litres a day. It really does help. And if you need support or a kick up the bum, come on here as there is always someone around to listen to you.

Good luck with your first week, just keep in mind that the first week is the hardest so if you can get through that you have cracked it.

Back