slimboy

Allow me to introduce myself I am a 60 yr old man living in North Wales. I am a grandad and family man with a fantastic wife. This is the second time I Have been on Lipotrim. The last time was 3 years ago. I lost loads of weight. However pressures of work and life allowed me to lose focus. The weight drifted back on. I love food and can eat too much. I decided a week ago enoughs enough! Back on to Lipotrim last week and have lost nearly a stone in a week. This gives me great encouragement to go on. If anyone is worried about this plan I find that the strictness of it is its strength. You do not have to worry about food just stick to the sachets. I find when having one that I feel full and satisfied so that helps:D. Drinking water during hungry times also helps as that too fills the gappy feeling. My goal is to lose 2 stone in 1 month so I can go on holiday and not be an embarassment to my wife or myself. Being 6'0 tall does mean I can carry extra weight but it gets to the point where it affects your lifestyle.
Please do not be afraid of this plan it will work but you do need to be focussed and determined. I wish alll Lipoers succesful dieting.
Slimboy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hello and welcome. well done on losing weight the 1st time, and you know you can do it 2nd time round too. also a big well done for losing nearly a stone so far. keep up the good work :)

welcome along and best of luck with your losses :)

Welcome back and good luck, sure you'll feel great for your holiday :D

That was a lovely post, Slimboy. I can tell that you are going to succeed again on LT with such focus and motivation. I love your phrase "strictness is its strength" - so true! Stay strong and good luck x. :D

welcome slimboy, and well done on just getting back on lipo. i have done it before and lost a lot of weight, but like you said, if you have no after plan it creeps back on. good luck

kerryxxx

Im another re-starter!!!!! It works otherwise I wouldnt be here again!

All the best!

I find that the strictness of it is its strength. You do not have to worry about food just stick to the sachets. I find when having one that I feel full and satisfied so that helps

Nice post Slimboy, good luck with the weight loss:D

Welcome back to the lipotrim family. I'd say good luck but you dont need it with how well you did first time round. You'll have that 2 stone off i would think. Or near as damn it anyways! Keep us posted with your progress :)

welcome back slimboy. you have done really well the 1st week. you will look great on your hols I am sure:D

Back