Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hel8, 30 May 2011 Social URL.

1. hel8

hel8 I'm just looking!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(20.68%)
    hi all, i've got 3 stone to lose, thinking of joining sw, came across this site whilst looking for information, i would be grateful for any tips or advice. sorry if this seems a bit blunt, but it's the first time i've been part of a forum. many thanks hel8.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. SW does work if you stick to it. Are you thinking of joining a class or doing it online or by yourself?

Have a look at the SW section too.

Irene xx

4. hel8

hel8 I'm just looking!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(20.68%)
    thanks for the welcome, hoping to do it on my own if i can gather enough information. and well done on your weight loss. helen

5. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same amount as I need to lose and I do slimming world too!! Joined the forum here today, nice to see I'm not the only newbie :) Good luck, and I think slimming world is great when you stick to it. :)

6. hel8

hel8 I'm just looking!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(20.68%)
    Thanks for the reply, i can't beleive how much sw information is on this forum, i'm hoping to get a book off my friend tomorrow, so i can make a start, it's nice to know i'm not alone as a newbie. thanks again Helen.

7. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, the slimming world books are great, I know some people manage without ever joining, personally I like the groups and keeping up to date on new books etc (I may as well have a library of them between me and my mother, haha) and have learnt some fab ideas from group but I will make sure to always pass them on.
    Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.